Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nick Berry What Happened

Tenerife. Spring Island

As I said we were on vacation in the Canary Islands, more precisely on the island's biggest and cheapest of the seven available. Tenerife. The concept here is no winter. Throughout the year more 20ty degrees.

Besides that I first saw the ocean, yayy made a lasting impression and eclipsed all other experiences, there were many negative and positive. Let me start with the negative:
1. Spaniards do not know sho is silence. I do not want to wake up from the noise from the street at 7.30 am on my vacation where I planned to get enough sleep.
2. The notion of purity in English too kind. In the first hotel where we were posedyly tarhany.Duuuzhe velyki.Slava We relocated to God after we pozhalilysya in another hotel. I understand that the furniture may be old and not all elektroprybory work but cleanliness is most important for each site. Whatever was the cheapest hotel. cleanliness should be! But thank God for the second hotel was very clean and comfortable although it cost only 4 euro more expensive than overnight.
3. Ocean's wrong with some lake. Waves can be very high so you can swim in the ocean is very rare and very carefully. Thank God there were pools of matched of ocean water where we swam. Restless ocean on the north side of kanarskyh islands, because there are strong currents. If you want to swim right into the ocean. we should go to the south side of the islands.
4. Ignorance English English. Porobachte me but if they have such a cool holiday and there pushed people from all the world then at least people who deal with tourists should know English. But neither these swine continue to speak English even if you do not understand say sho English. If they were friendly and spoke English I could do and learned a few words po.ispansky, but I sho feignedly not understand even the words that are similar with the French for me it BISYLO. Speaking of hospitality. Name kanariytsiv cool I would not call for hospitality menne but looks different. I felt there uncomfortable somehow.

Positive:
1. Food tastes much better than in Germany (eg wine, fruit and fish) and costs less. Beware! From the exotic food joke should not be because your body is not accustomed to it. What I made sure. A day spent in the toilet and the third day can not eat anything after some fish eaten. Do not eat all the hot hand sho struck.
2. Many exotic plants. 20 per cent rise only Canaria. Very cool and unusual plants. I was just ecstatic example of huge palm trees and cacti from me twice. Worth seeing. But at midnight. In the South as in the dry desert few plants grow.
3. Clothes. For women, a heaven for shopping. Very elegant and cool clothes at reasonable prices.
4. Lack of VAT. Charming and clothing can be bought cheaper than in continental Europe for almost no VAT. But if the subject is distinguished from imitations that are full of local markets. Indeed many fakes and If you fake fan of things that you Canaria.

Well here briefly on our vacation. Photos take time to for them so much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment