Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sayings For Manicure Birthday Party

Zazzle Launches Christmas Gifts and Cards Sections

Sometime this past couple weeks, Zazzle announced and launched their Holiday Gifting sections on the site. They have been promoted all over the site very visibly and I can't blame them. I'll never use them, but they look pretty darn good. The holiday gift section is basically a large bunch of pages that showcase hand-picked designs. They're organized very well into many different categories including by price and by recipient.


On a different note, the new Christmas cards page is almost an identical clone of the funny tshirts section, but with different products on the page. It's a big showcase of maybe a hundred hand picked card designs. The things that I really like about this format is that it's incredibly easy to browse and they're showing the design view instead of the product view. What I mean is that instead using the smaller 3d-looking product view, they just show off the artwork.


Here's a couple screenshots of the new Holiday sections.








0 comments:

Post a Comment