Thursday, July 26, 2007

Do Football Players Wear Underwear

holmfranz @ 2007-07-27T00: 57:00

Holladrio and hejhej!
Working-Anne is back and provides all interested with news from Stockholm! I'll find that this case is Stockholm in relation to the journal title on one side slowly, but tomorrow is making Therese, the baguette, which at last, to report on the south side!

So, this time there's less text, but this insight almost without comment in my sketchbook world, because yes - in addition to drinking beer, partying and disoriented walk through Stockholm, I'm also still one of my really ... ehm ... Thing (pardon my language trivial).








I - REPRESENTATIONS diligently.


Incredibly atmospheric recording from my work table * * HÜSt


has nothing to do with the Madison Project. And nothing with Stockholm. What the image is actually here ...








First Madison studies.









photos from Gamla Stan (Old Town)









It is everywhere!



morning the boats of the "Tall Ship Race in Stockholm! The cries go out, take photos, observe people and let it go! (Even when I go to John Maynard could potentially see no boats).

remains for me a Swedish "Hälsningar!"
your Köttbullar

0 comments:

Post a Comment