endlliiiisch!
croissants!
and finally finally comes write my alter ego to Franz ... but for reasons of internetpointabhaengigkeit, lack of equipment and technikverstaendnisses probably not as often and as strongly bebildet my faltering Swedish friend. But to the point: it's tres tres tres belle here, I still can not handle properly (by "working" to mention ;)... for a truly excruciating 26 hours bus ride with many cramped sleeping positions, waiting, and a seat neighbor, half on my shoulder has slept (deja vu? anne), I came Saturday afternoon in sweltering heat (say as local ... info for papa) in monti on, where I picked up my absolute gentleman roommate raphael by car, took my bag and me was a good feeling ... (pure friendship goes ... HÜSt) my new home is definitely worth a z, a rather down badly shattered house with several cats (luise would cry), a jungle the same garden and air conditioning everywhere. I have my own bathroom next to my bedroom and sit really the most time with einel cold beer on the large veranda with mature wine, was being announced on the first evening barbecue (like home). With a friend of Raphael, and the Canada goes. Its very pleasant Parisian parents were there and we drank a lot of French ouzo (I have just forgotten the name ... probably too much:) Then we were in town in a very sympathetic club where I could complete my first French Flirt / an Neunzehnjaehrige Frenchwoman, Germany "really good" refers ...;)-- well, laugh anne is.
Yesterday, on Sunday, then I am for the first time in montpellier been traveling on foot. from our house I'm in 15 min in the center. The city is exciting, sometimes very modern and pretentious, the old town is a dream and voralllem I have so far not a single time felt threatened somehow. Everywhere students ueberhuaupt seems one of the city the student lifestyle actually impose ... yeahhhh.
Last night was another party in our garden, but I was too tired. My rhythm is here at first slowly, the first day I've slept a lot and constant headaches. The weather has to digest for now. Today I had my 2nd Roommate, a Portuguese, to know, that seems to be very nice, and the dear Raphael dangers shopping with me, so I do not "have just as hard to drag" ... by the way: my french understanding is more than slow, talk of evil, only the oral is always better ... I was already a protector; Madjal (or whatever his name is) from Spaetshop next door, the HQT promised me, take care of me. Today I am
zwieder in town; infested tourist office etc. I also exercise myself to share personal ueberwindungssachen as in restaurants alone, alone in empty shops etc.
go so, I think, that must meet first, I'm back for the hurt and my internet time is running out. Replaced as soon I want to the beach.
you, dear Stock Holm, and my friends, but above all my dear family Greetings from the great south by a very lucky Therese
0 comments:
Post a Comment