continued
hoi na ... I'm already back online .... but it also has its reasons, and I'm camillekonzert namely straight out of the report and was especially anne report: although I now had no map, I'm still out and a half hours even more. The concert was held to my huge surprise in the St. Pierre Cathedral, a building humility-inducing wonder without. I stood as one of the first veeeery long before the big wooden front door and then half a million concertgoers bleeding heart had to let in before me (for what has the visual quality on the implications for, yes, we know ...) was because I still had to buy ne card (after all, for 36 € pfffff ---) the ambient really great and camille is more than impressive, although the program was more Christian-Gregorian created what I value in itself, but somehow had problems with in the first part of the technology and you could hear the guitar e-barely. The second part (I thought at first, it would be pretty thin after 20 minutes have passed, and was just starting disappointed to myself drooling) camille denied it all alone, purely vocal and that was really impressive, but the missing instrumentation is not really exciting ... as the addition was then almost the entire first part (with 3 other singers helped them to me at last, home Vivat!
the rest of the day I spent at the beach and it was just heavenly. A roommate fourth (new), a nice but fairly tussige Czech woman took me and their friends to us by car back again. The sand was to be pure fluff, the sun shone but the wind made things terribly pleasant and the water was clean and cold ~ I could jump to beach goers here ... but I had already paid the first price set by the sunburn, where I not with some cream we got there ...
aaaargl should actually going to have Internet at home also, then unumstaendlicher for me, because now I'm still pretty wide NEN walk before me, however, by lots of nightly montpellier, what is simply beautiful (yes, I repeat myself)
determined again to have lots of forgotten, except you!
love best regards and I hope with you, dear Holmes, run all snach Plan A (as Anne) or B (such as, ... ok, I leave it)
au revoirrrrrrrr
franz aka anne therese
0 comments:
Post a Comment