Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ski Business For Sale

holm franz @ 2007-07-28T20: 42:00

Hejhej Kompisar! (It's time to make you familiar with the Swedish language - my records are to kindly educate as well)

Franz is now hopefully in Montpellier and will soon be a little room Internet, so that this principle Franz-Holm finally rises.
my flat has now been received and again growth was a bit more international. Karin's friend Pete has just arrived from England and I think I can say that there will be a threesome still very nice. Pete and I together will improve our knowledge of Swedish! But Anne is
lonesome wolf today gone off alone in order to watch the ships sail by the "Tall Ships Race". Yesterday was the weather unfortunately too bad for it. But I can also not only look great, yes.
In any case, it was unbelievably exciting, but also incredibly full. Therefore, I have also done an incredible number of photos.


The photos I will once again without comment.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Finally, there is again a music recommendation Sweden:
Eskju Divine! An incredibly great band from Noerrkoeping. A little rock, a little pop, great carpets of sound and a good dose of emotion.
Here is the music video for "Hold on" . Ayayay ... I have to really pull together here that I do not spend all my money for albums .... but ha - who needs food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment