Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Batman And Robin Slippers

in November


I. Today I saw 3 things that cause me 3 different sensations - All three come at me pretty often.

1. I go to the annoyance
Medvedkovo on artificial bypass the wooden track. If someone comes forward, I, as always, first take the right side, but if walking towards it does not suit rebuild. On the one woman could not normally razminutsya. It is fun. I, too, smiled. I go further, through the 2-meter goes to meet an old man and an injured said: "Why are you laughing?" It is a situation with a woman clearly not considered, and perhaps to himself thought up there, took my laughter at his side.

2. pride (for others)
the subway a lot of people. One of the occupants - Man age Y, before him stands a man aged Y +10 / 15. I read the book, suddenly I hear standing nervously seating: "When you have advance stop me on foot? "Sitting politely gets up and standing:" Sit down. " Standing beckons near standing woman and offers her a seat. She sits down.

3. tender emotion
In light-rail rides girl with her father. The girl is small, very active, with lively face and hands, turns her head in different directions and continually asks the Pope questions. As soon as he finishes the explanation, it immediately gives the following. At a hearing the answer his father: "This dad does not know." The child repeats the question: "And where there HepB?" She repeated this question several times, and it seemed to me that polvagona already trying to guess what a curious little girl has in mind. Then of course, all go, I too was headed for the escalator, but turn around when he heard a joyful "Yes, yes!". Girl Shows on drawn on car emblem of Moscow and persistently repeats the question: "That's where HepB here?"
Bear, too, by the way, growing up, do not replace it either with "L" or the guttural "R", and simply ignored the letter).

II. I love one of his mini-group courses. Every time I go to carry out their occupation as a holiday. M and O - 2 men who seem to be come to compete in my class in the sense of humor. Jokes I make them, of course, in German (yes, and foreign languages, it seems so and beautiful that you can learn, in principle, engaged in what you want, without denying yourself in any pleasure, simply to adjust to another language layer). And honestly, this duo would raise the mood for anyone. After the class, people from neighboring classrooms to reproach (and, perhaps, with envy;)), ask why it We had so much fun.

III. I have long, many years ago, advised to read Leskov. I was taken a few times, but something is not Katsila. The other day tried again taking out of the closet the seventh volume to read on the subway. Here, now, I think I had grown up to him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment