I am going to favorite gray branch for more than an hour reading Boll, suddenly the voice of a neighbor: "Do not read this book on the end." After a short conversation I understand that I do not want to trust the opinion of the literary rights. And the end is even more curious to know. I want to highlight a few phrases from the book, particularly beautiful last. I just can not afford to move them, so in German:
- Es war so schön warm dort ... es war auch vollkommen still, der Straßenlärm draußen schien unendlich weit weg zu sein.
- ... dumm like all the dolls that are a thousand times to take the collar and discover the thread but not where they fidget.
- I hate messy room, but I myself am unable to clean up.
- I would try not to repeat this moment ... One can not repeat the moment and do not tell.
- ... as if to say: I'm talking to you about it because you're a nice guy, but understand you do not know.
- noble dish does not sound noble, when `s thrown at the kitchen wall.
0 comments:
Post a Comment