sometimes difficult to remember any two completely different things than almost identical.
I always confuse the words "Höhle" and "Hölle". Because that they are too similar.
Different internationalism are written the same way, of course. Including the doubling of vowels. For example, Kommunist or Belletristik or there Wanne.
That's what I do not understand is why in some cases doubling in the same language is, and not in others. I do something right, but kids should like now to remember the correct spelling? I taught them how to in German, and then I have received complaints from teachers of Russian language?
Ko mm ode - to m one
Ko rr idor - to p idor
A tt ribut - And m ribut
a pp laudieren - and n lodirovat
And, one more thing - who will find the German word longer?;) In this - 54 letters:
Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitansmü tzenhaken
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Powered Car Subwoofer
about language and not only
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment