Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Floppy Sun Hat For Cheap

a little more about letters

devote this entry moyumu dear cousin. Igor I was given the letter "k". Said that it did not work separately, but the comments to each item of course he nehily dal). That is what is important to him:

"1. Books - Books - this is probably what I know best. As they write, how to print them, who wrote them, why, when, how circulation where to buy, where to buy cheaper, where to get rare, which generally exist in nature, and so on. I advocate for reading and books, an avid reader and eerie suffer, if you can not read more.
2. Copenhagen. Since it started my love of the rare foreign languages. I firmly decided that I would learn the Danish language, opened the book and found that Copenhagen - not Copenhagen, but Kebenhavn, scary buzz word of this and began to learn more. After you were Hungarian, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech and even Quechua. Catalan and Quechua - also, incidentally, K.
3. Conte and Kierkegaard. This two philosophers whose work I know best and that I believe. They are different, but the ideas and order, and another close to me. Conte - positivist, Kierkegaard - kerkegorianets :-) Do not be fooled and consigning here yet Kant :-)
4. Maple. Sometime somewhere I read that on a horoscope Druids maple - my tree. In horoscopes, I do not believe, but the maples still love. Especially when you consider that most of those trees that grow in Moscow - it is not clear as everyone thinks, namely maple - maple yasenilistnye hybrids. Autumn maples are very beautiful in summer, too, from them you can take your seeds and let helicopter. And the word maple similar to the word crossbill. This bird, which I have never seen in my life, I was always fascinated :-)
5. Cortazar. With an accent on the second syllable, of course. This is the only writer in the books which I still want to live. I read a lot, but Cortázar, indeed, the only one. If want to shout, swear at someone, cry, dance with joy or writing poetry - you there on the pages of his books.

6. Kunst. Art in German. Fine Art I have in mind. Painting of the Middle Ages and early Renaissance, the Pre-Raphaelites, the modernists, the Impressionists, Post-Impressionists. Very fond of the sculpture, and the architecture is also a good idea to disassemble.
7. Cafe. And coffee. And the best tea. In the evening, in silence for a long conversation, loving glances and indispensable hugging legs under the table.
8. Korrepondent. What I have, being a journalist by training, has never wanted to become. Now I'm an editor. And would like to be a critic. Okay, persuaded, brilliant writer, too.
9. Movies. I do not like him. Or rather do not take such a thrill, like many. For me, anyway, who directed the film, who played in it and a commercial he or art-house. If the movie I like - so much. But no art-house and nedlyavseshnost not save a bad movie.
10. End. It is at all. And this list including. But the letter you give me some kind of curve given. Nothing separately from it did not work. "

's Igor this fits into the letter" k ". I like how he came up with word in the sixth paragraph)).

0 comments:

Post a Comment