after the Italian
not something that I love the rain, but I like that the weather is changing, mi piace tutto, if not a lungo. I can not stand how long rains and a long sun or several days, prolonged the sky, or hours of wind. Teacher of Italian read information about people who love rain: ... le persone nostalgiche, legate al passato. Well, yes, sometimes different things are pleasant, reminiscent of the past.
It crashes sometimes very unexpectedly. Sometimes you will look at some people or listen to, let even completely unknown, I want just because they are eerily reminiscent of someone at the voice, face, smile, facial expressions, or gait, or movement.
Melody, on I did not pay attention to a ordinary day becomes the beloved, if we had something to survive together.
today entered the lecture hall teacher who first drew attention to only one point - he went totally blank, no sheets, no bags, no handles. And he began to tell, many do not know particularly as the subject is called. I have this hour was too busy to raise her eyes to him, but then he called the book, which is a lot for reminding me. And then I could not not listen to him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment