Monday, August 13, 2007

Batteryman Tech Cards

is now a beautiful day, so the way I like it like (LiteraSchallplattenkinderliedzitat) downsides

Today was the therese at the Zoo! I'm
all got up early, got on the way cleared up in the city many important things that my post made, bought my ticket for tomorrow and Carcassonne in the tourist office a couple of buses for important achievements been identified. And then I ch went to the zoo, at megaschwuele, was one of the first visitors, admission free; drawn tlle Baeen and much fiotografiert and visited as a culmination of the new Amazon House (the cost will occur 3 euro, but for the experience I easily would have dasvierfache paid .... so many great animals live in hazy regenwaldatmosphaere I've never seen: sloth, armadillo (LOVE), great apes paws with orange, toucans, an anteater and other mad stuff .... absolute lucky charm, these animals !!!!!( better than people anyway). Then I read ch; that finally my first cards have arrived, yippee! Now I hurt his feet, the rest are happy. Finally, I was still in Odysseum; stark commercialceneter town on the edge of; ne amusement and art, was quite ill with so much to me .... very strange ... no matter haesslichkeit
now goes home with a cold shower .... .... and tomorrow Caecassonne
very best regards to all
the tee (which is what occurred last night)

0 comments:

Post a Comment