Saturday, August 11, 2007

What Do Circles On A Mammogram Mean



jaja; the old Holm has his recorded images; about my shadow I can not just jump ... are so unclear.
for several days now, our small overgrown; cat-labeled occupied little house by a boyish troops early thirties (old school friends from my Belgian roommate Raph: a London photographer from, london, a filmmaker from, the brother of Raph, from Madrid, and now a hotel manager from barcelona ... oh yeah, and the little brother our Czech-up on the talk here but all French), who meet in this constellation appears each year to see, how much they still tolerated. And I must admit it is a lot. On the first, on Wednesday evening it was still pretty funny, it was a big barbecue with selbstgefangenem fish (of course not by me;), after drinking a high-percent and then the obligatory absackerdiskobesuch and the effective was pretty good and has brought me half an hour of dirty dancing with a handsome French ... I got besuchertruppeim for our connection to the desert and we are all together again to continue drinking the local veranda. So far, Sogut. when I've been doing it .... drink without restraint - for that is the holiday because everyday ... I'm more experienced;) but the next evening the degenerated beschaeftigungstheraphie our 5 friends to another very tasty barbecue action and an innocent card game finally in one-psychologically pretty smart scale "skill games" from, (from bottle caps shoot), the loser had to drink vodka or whiskey, of course ... actually a real saufspiel in the I think, something that I never had in so nervous hardness and drawn conclusions. In the end though I was somehow proud of myself, but my sink does not guarantee threw up. The next day I'm surprised at myself and I went to the beach ... to me it was still pretty bad, but the ice cold sea water medium was good. in the evening then RE was party time sailing club in one, although I am with out, but except one or two beers does not drip drinking alcohol, and was therefore particularly Capacity was that all around As for; wanted Indeed, since everybody seems to be with everyone and something I find in principle still quite poor. I can not let you go there at all, and probably you can see me also, what about the I behavior of the other ... I think it has just been annoying. Also this dependence in the other strangers somehow taken and held out to be, and should therefore make such a rubbish then inflict. I mean to the other less critical than I admit to myself that I do not work that way, a beachpartysaufding's just not my thing, that I think about it too much .... and somehow I am the one hand, satisfied with this setting, but on the other hand, tu I am sorry to give them a bit.
and history, the moral of today I am not with the beach, I'm alone and rest in and eat plenty of fuss been shopping and now I'm alone in the city and looking forward about it, because I must wait for anyone and anyone what I owe and not have to smile and say, I do not ask habs ,.... I understood with great surprise found that it is more comfortable to me strange, to be alone, as in society, at least when I the company can not choose really ...
and with this have verse and the slight annoyance at postcards flooded mine: I love a lot and send in arriving nowhere, adopted a therese of a journey adolescence into and back again I
think much to all of you and anne, lyre-just no internet at home and therefore no way to chat; texts but I write to hard working, like u, I see ....

au revoirrrrr, your tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment