My last entry in Stockholm. And I really write it with NEM sad (well. .. maybe more tired) face. The time passed much too fast and I have not long done that, what I wanted to create. But I can sum up even later.
I will miss very many things and am very thankful that Karin has so allows a great stay and I will try, I will continue to keep the room free.
I now have all the time packed and cleaned and look longingly towards the bed. The last days were very beautiful, but also exhausting. "At home" I was sleeping only (gabs why so little news from me), otherwise I have again spent time with Karin, who just had a holiday and I've made two World of Warcraft friends, what incredible was nice. Learn more about this but if I have more rest.
morning it goes to Vimmerby, where I meet with my parents. You can not imagine how pleased I am that my departure from Sweden goes in stages ahead. If I knew that I would be back in Germany tomorrow, I feel a bit different (even if I am on my home).
Germany so until Monday again ... and then it rambadizamba at all the things I missed Maditamäßig here (and this is unfortunately a lot).
Finally a photo - I have indulged me yesterday about my farewell mourning nor ne blouse (it works yet again!) XD ...
And now you go to bed ... a few little hours of sleep inhale.
PS: Dear Frank, if we read not the first time, I wish you much fun the last few days! I am very very much on our project's reunion! In my bag I have way loads of music for long, containing laughter martinazzireiche and evenings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment