nicelyyyyy
a short but enthusiastic entry suedfrankreichfront from: today I have the Cave of the Desmoissels (or equivalent) is considered; Hoehlengrottenaturschauspiel a crazy, fantastic, mad world under the earth could be no de Tolkien imagine. I am with a bus from montpellier in the beautiful mountainous landscape north of the city down (through the village by L., nowhere seen;), the ride alone had already paid off when I am silent noon to 2 km bs grotto hiked uphill with great views and then opened the me a world full of overhanging trees rieiger un immense and a hundred meters high full creatures ... I stayed away almost breathless ... I would love you all at once dragged on!! I tried to shoot as many photos as possible in the twilight locality, but in my head is a giant pile of mental stories kept for humus (also I have this night an eternally long err amazing verwirreneden bad dream had biblical proportions) then I've gone back to the village and I have still to the departure of my bus, sat down at a mountain lake, I could only reach by passing through a Seitenlaeufers. On the slippery stones, I would have taken almost a wet end ... but ultimately I was just put on wet, where it was able to verify any ...;) On the way back I met a very nice woman from Moldova, which here montpellier studied and worked in and with whom I want to meet again probably on a coffee. apropos, I almost die of hunger, not eating all day hits the stomach ...
What a beautiful day, yippee!
with this feeling I dismiss you, me and therese the weekend, very best regards from the hoehlenfrau
0 comments:
Post a Comment