Order: Item
flood of comments, my tired eyes this evening very pleasantly surprised, even from unexpected corners (! Gruessli manja hope berlin stinks of urine in the summer not so as the cities here;)
even though I am like a geschlaucht bicycle spare parts warehouse, nor a short report today comes from my almost perfect day. Nimes was on the tight Aektschnplan this my last days, and this morning it was also only for seconds, when I finally at the ticket counter to the series came at almost the same breath, like me, "even way back and can say drove, even been my Access point but luck (or a higher power of which I know nothing, which I would but blind trust if they would treat me always preferably;) against ten clock in the morning I reached after only half hour train ride Nimes, and the only problem now because already started: the unbearable heat madness, sultry, swirling. Zielich schmau I am therefore also the first few hours in air-conditioned rooms only been almost (hehe-good excuse) and actually has me live like a real rare in my shopping taken noise. All who know me well know, that my hands stay in view of various klamottenlaeden always cool, and the eye clear by the gradual but here in France there is now just beautiful things, not just clothes ... books, jewelry, music oh, just everything! I've been something of taken by the beauty of some laeseninnenleben ... barely recognized myself again ... and, incidentally, I have some wonderful gifts for the family found, without looking for it (always the best!) bags with my I was so happy (but unfortunately hindrance loaded) that I no longer had large force, and finally those roman MINTED leave lawn sehenswuersigkeit. The most famous building in Nimes, a Roman arena, such as stone around in Rome, where gladiators fought, etc. Of all of this monumental, I was the begaistert not sooooo, but as always are with the "aushaengeschildern" such a town the expectations very high. This was but other things, a great cathedral, a beautiful large park and tower, mountain, and well worth seeing despite lame feet, sonnenbrandnachwehen, back pain and sweat a pleasure. Even the way back verlieg smoothly, I arrived, the train came, like lead. So simple. Unfortunately, very hot in the interior, but eventually shut down one. Nimes is the way, very many figures facade, door designs and over windows, etc. I am completely impressed by this city. And to top it was when I came home just now, the packet-awaited book from my room. Now I can sleep in tomorrow and read paul auster zumspaetfruehstueck and then in the afternoon in the city. Most shopping so I have now unexpectedly been done to the highest satisfaction, then I can do tomorrow in Montpellier on again in one culture;)
I think of you and am already mentally in the animals of this world, we must teach to speak ... yippee !
au revoirrrrr, your aching heart therese
0 comments:
Post a Comment