Monday, August 27, 2007

Male In Girdles Movies

from scorpion to cancer

And here I am again. True to my new motto: Each tag must be new! or: ey Alder, who is sleeping yesterday! or something similar, I can deliver today a papyrus scroll long report: starting with the ernuechterneden experience this morning to get ANY Post (which are very few of you know that;), actually I've been waiting for days longingly to a buechersendung my mother I'm late to the search went to my bus, I had a little run in extreme heat and then by chance found a bus that was mine and I think in less than 5 minutes by bus Villeneuf of Marguelone earned. Since zahhlt get there and zurieck modest € 2.40 and get free at his arrival, moreover, an Ausleihrad. By then I'm beautiful trails, the usually only spits in the water were langgegurkt to come to the beach ... only two miles from Palavas, the Touristentummelplaetzen away, lies a natural state and, above all, almost deserted beach. First, I enjoyed two hours so the sea and sun, then I as best I could gepult the sand out of me and I am the obvious, romantic Abbey cycled, the serene weinhuegel perched on this small island on one. Inside very spartan but somehow beruhugend and sehraesthetisch, am I even down to the increased roof (in front of me had rumgefuehrt irgendsoein type just a young man, looked more like a briefing than a guide, I'd probably just lucky that it is precisely all the towers and were doors open) After this memorable and peaceful tour, I've indulged in anmeldehauschen a double magnum caramel and am back to the beach, where I discovered by chance an eternally long nudist beach! What a wonderful feeling to go for without that pesky bikini into water. I was thinking to myself how beautiful everything is, as such a funny guy to me came to the blanket, to be naked "talk" with me. I told him grumpy, I would be for so long entertainments not alone and appreciate, he should go now. Unpleasant man with a psychotic laugh. I saw then, as he also mentioned other women sitting alone, troestlicherweise I was always just thought with aufbruch busy, which was much easier in the circumstances. Back by bicycle, enjoying beautiful scenery, bus came almost at the port that I use with a bunch of good-looking, but unfortunately could share gay Italians (a nice quiet Frenchman, quite to my taste, but sat with me on the bus ... now I'm waiting, that he happened to be a friend of my roommate, and now here to grill or similar fortuitous seems;)))
Because I have a cunning little vixen up, did I leave out hit me from busfaherer Close to supermarket, where I in a washable, so to speak, all bought one delights. Which is to not consume my next task for today, tomorrow turn what is, I have to decide, but most probably NIMES;
God does to make that much fun;) admit
oh yeah, the title of this entry I have to my great shame that I can go swimming south of France after four weeks is still not right. although I have very good ne grundbraeune may call my own, my hats today sonnenbrandmaessig again durchgeknattert pretty. Hope I do not have to pay badly for it. My body feels like fire, iam hot, baby;)
red Greetings to all, not meant politically
your hungry tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment