Holm logs back!
I must tell you, my Madison project is unfortunately just above mediocre. I stand before nerve-jangling style and technology issues. Yes, yes - the will to pursue my own style of illustration, can stagnate me just a little. In addition, the weather was just fantastic (read: I had lying around for hours on the lake and / or flee to the archipelago) and then absolutely sultry and aching head! Ay ~ ... who should be able to work under these conditions? And totally inappropriate is the fact that I am here only 4 weeks and only 2 weeks will be here. Where has the time gone?
must also admit I do that right now I prefer to Karin's guitar consider as my brush in hand. You see my predicament?
BUT BUT ... Despite all that, I feel still very good in old Stocki (as I call it affectionately). And if I'm on "archipelago" come back and show you some pictures, I can understand if its the same with envy ... Well - maybe not the same burst, but at least a little bit will crack. Day before yesterday I was moved so freely, "continued warping up!" Along the lines of out with the boat between the small idyllic islands around Stockholm (from a total of 24 000 islands I have seen maybe 0.1% * gulp *).
However, my way to the ferry was already a feast for the eyes. With "Kungsträdgården" I have a new incredibly beautiful subway station discovered! And the district is at this subway station is at least as great and has driven me almost a few tears of joy to the eye (in the end it was only the blazing sun and the Absence nature of my sunglasses).
The pictures are just in the wrong order! Who wants to watch chronologically, begins below and scroll to the top! (Thanks my laziness * * HÜSt)
My ferry kindly drove me straight to Vaxholm. A small village on an even smaller island. Long can one not go forward (at least if you do not want to get wet).
my constant companion
Hachja ... you good thing.
"The return of a lost shoe for Vaxholm" (perhaps a topic for Mankell
Radiant people on a bright sunny day
I try to make me interesting in that I rhyme with a melancholy face lyrics
The world at my feet
When I try, my eyes like a chameleon to match the water color
A jackdaw (Of many) before an expensive cafe. This was the first time that I have (apart from McDonalds and Burger King) me Stocki in nem caterer bought some food. A tiny cake for 3 €. And this cake I need to actually share any of this jackdaw! (Thanks for the nice company)
Dohle mates in check up the trays.
My summer houses
"The Return of the Elephant" - perhaps another issue for Mankell. The book cover is at least now
My other summer house
leashed giant cherries say when bathing
Swedish sense of decoration (including "Ögon" ... to keep old eyes ?!?!)
I have - the Swedes know how beautiful houses builds!
The main street
house, which is devoted to an exaggeration of the sun (Whoa. you .. corny part !)
Hachja ... Stocki you beautiful!
In the U-Bahn station on the ceiling.
The underground cave (when I am no longer able to pay rent, I know where I sleep!)
people who pass through ignorant of this wonderful station.
More from Pranzstation
Sun .. that's it again with pictures.
I tell you - tomorrow you go back to the Illus! And next week is a cultural festival in Stockholm with lot great bands for free, and hopefully some interesting exhibitions. Stockholm can really mount up everything to me to make possible great time! (You bastards - how hard is because there will be a farewell?)
I leave now with a "God natt" and verkrümel me along with my shadow and now conquered NEON (German meaningful sentences read! I should take more books) in my bed!
I'll keep!
your changeling
PS: Franz - we need to chat again ... it's about "CN"! I hope you are well! Never trust the Photoman, babe! I
0 comments:
Post a Comment