Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Best Intermediate Snowboard

holm franz @ 2007-08-14T18: 59:00

I will sometimes make a hurried impression! So very quickly - just come from my first impressions cultural festival and I'm thrilled! Heat, humidity and feet (words that you should be familiar from the previous entry) made me but after a few hours away in my 4 walls.
But before I went to a concert of "Susanna and the Magical Orchestra". An incredibly wonderful and beautiful singer from Norway with a unique voice, accompanied by electronic ears.







And then went to nem "Youth Festival" ... some things I luckily felt too old and in others to admit I had a little melancholy.
Well ... time does not stand still. (Leaves rustling softly against the window)
My road leads me even more now (I stop, close my eyes and take a deep breath).
There are only 75 minutes (I nod slowly) ...

soon, friends!
your rum-and-cliff-hanger spar

0 comments:

Post a Comment