Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lighter Fuse 2002 Ford Focus

Thursdays and blitztag

... to the straight to the point that amused chapter titles are only available to the stunning play on words, because there is not weather-even chance of thunderstorms gemuetsbedingt, thank God. Quite the contrary, in my head went yesterday to the sun, and when I find my one buechersendung Delayed zimmertuer perceived, another prime piece of jasper and its ffjorde thursday next trilogy, the book has for many months I book by indulging ... and the I am none other than my wuenschevondenweitentferntenaugenablesemutter have to thank that I had given to understand only in a breathy next paragraph that I am here as a stranded thirst in the desert, foreign language literature after German ... now I have to pull myself together after yesterday's komplettlesetag; me at least to share the last chapter on the next day ... aaargl! For distraction, I'm going to stop by the museum, I Marvel at the ipressionisten can, and watch the money on a lot of what I have now been lifted (so that you could buy about 2 shirts in the load, above the Anne and I live ...)
Otherwise I have to admit, I am looking forward I also somehow surrounded on at home and all the things you do when you can talk sensibly with people and unengeschraenkt of his working materials. But until then to fill two and a half weeks and one or the other plan as to be waiting for his speedy implementation. Our visit is annoying still there this morning and was in a confused girl laufmaschenstrupfhosen in the kitchen, and I could only guess who brought them home last night I think ...;)
to write to you and how obsessed with cards, sometimes I sleep.
with these exciting developments and goodbye for now
your tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment