of Sunday zone
volley outside, you there!
(currently my most tangible zwieblige Denise, who commented on my page and faithful to what the strong-holds many thanks for this agency Your soothing presence, my dear!)
am zeflossen Completely worn me back extended from a Sunday outing, this morning at nine with a visit to the suburban, banlieue-regular flea market at the terminus of the tram, in the northwest began town, run down between many Hochhaesern apartment buildings and ... at first I thought that is probably nothing ... the steal mobile phones and Nike shoes and then this huge arial dawdle on this one, but I should judge too quickly because there were a bunch of real flea market Schreier fact, and this normal cry of old stuff:) I am really hard, maybe what hot groovy (buy on youth jargon) by I in scorching heat (about 34 ° C) over two hours again and again, the rows have been addressed, but the very best thing I saw, I photographed at least (other than it would be superfluous) and that was a good thing, because half an hour later it was gone. what it is, is the mandatory view photos, dissolved ... (I'm an old dramatists;))
after that I went back into the city to the time until the release of the lock in the afternoon with a visit to the Pavilion Populaire to bridge ... there it is entering Permanent Exhibition for free and this wonderfully air-conditioned spaces. Almost three hours I was in the building and got myself a scoenen exhibition on Francis Ford Copolla and respected his work (verrueckterweise I have just as good as FFC any of his major films seen Apocalypse Now, The Godfather, The Outsiders ... rumble fish was the only one I know .. well, I'm just fallible) first, it was actually an art director of Copolla whose. I also have difficult names already forgotten, and to some other movies, he has said this ... mitgetsaltet art director previously worked briefly at Disney until he realized that no animation for it is too lonely and without the insight into the big picture. He has worked on sets and then everything went very fast. He has done very good work determined, but at the end of the exhibition were paintings about the recent ausgetsellt of him, almost all of 2007, obviously the man would now change even in the fine-art somehow made me beruihigt that, because that definitely proved that one can seldom expressed much good ....
then it was time to find way to the castle, where I walk for an hour in the very beautiful gardens allowed (on the lock was visiting groups only) under the expert guidance in leaflet form of Herbert, the garden hedgehog (yes, anne .. . that was indeed his name ;))), me with a lot of anecdotal things about the queen gardens, olive trees, the Orangerie and the wine was read-apropos wine I could still taste the circuit Graduite ... oh , and halfway through my walk I had the feeling something crawling around on my head, the first wipe I got a sound, but still did not know what is there. So Mrs. Upper Smart has unsheathed their great camera and held me over the head, so that my folding display showed me that a fat wasp was caught in my hair! I got them with a stoeckchenentfernt ... uff.
Now I'm tired and pretty lame, although I was at home against six again, it came to me as if I had been traveling for 24 hours ... like I'm making recidivism-oh-pasta with pesto, that only I have left, and then it'll probably be sometime soon in bed. Will be fit for tomorrow so Nimes or Villeneuf times see
previously de tous mon coeur pour you! (My french is almost as bad as an itchy rash;)
your instant tee (to resolve)
0 comments:
Post a Comment