again general schnellerell
my dear readers,
today was again a wonderful wonderful day, the South really said goodbye once more with a grossgluecklichen experience, the one by me from the beginning planned visit to the outlying mountain village St.Guilhelm les Desert.
The town itself winds only 500 meters of road in a single at the foot of the mountains there, it is a picturesque market place (and unfortunately far too many wuergschlechte local painters everywhere like tick sitting in the row of houses and sell so-called galleries with painted nausea) and is a Romanesque church, but others, especially, there are several hiking trails up into the mountains, and so has a great desire here again by chance met: at least a mountain hike have a system modeled experience. Overall, I was three hours from scrambling back and forth (there were unfortunately no circular routes) to a small chapel in the middle in the rugged nowhere, the Hermitage (Hermitage). The way to retired, but was still very beautiful and somewhere across the board, delightful, because the nature was so beautiful and the wood so fragrant and the stones rolling down below me. At the Hermitage I races briefly made and Paul Auster read, but the way back unuebertroffen.Zum descent was habeich me that is my music is squeezed into the ear and this interplay of contract quality music that I hear so often, and love, and dr beauty rings to me was absolutely great. I just find no worte.Dazu the weather was perfect, sunny, bright blue sky, no cloud, but a lot of wind, and thus not too hot .... After my little walk through luck I then indulged in the said market place food and ultimately I'm still went down to the river, to a lonely investors to wait for my bus back (Except that the bus fare between now and Return to approximately 1.50 € heightened inexplicably, everything went smoothly transportmaessig) in montpellier arrive still this great relaxing weather, am just about the wine tasting mile strolled, but alone I trust myself not to besaeuseln me drip with diverse and aisserdem habeich I think again saw this comic nude Fuzzi from the beach on Monday and since I had no particular loss on it, to have to explain again that I will have no conversation;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment