bad day, you
dear readers, my dear Holmes ...
... who are doing now in the bosom of your family ... .. uh ... certainly something nice at this point, a swarm of greetings in the north ...
... unexpected visit after three days from home (plus friend of fellow student unknown friends of his hand to stop by between France), very nice and easy, and unusual company, which has enhanced my intellectual and culinary day really, I am alone again and let me hang this Friday extremely added. Almost unbearable. Possibly. at least I'm still dance tonight, or I can not see me in the eye ...
morning I meet up with me probably studivz from the unknown person who had told me before my stay here very kindly given a few tips and we will meet here next time ... wanted to, my last week I will again go to Nimes and see if I come to St.Guillaume le desert, apparently a very attractive city on rock, small and wild romantic ... next Sunday so HERE it for now again about to home in the chilly north, I miss the pretty, along with a specific stock company and a bestimmung.so slowly I got the sun and the and the open seas and the loneliness a little bit tired ... I want to make planning and creating and laugh, in any reihenfolge.na care if I let myself go here keep it up, is really interesting;)
So, best wishes in all parts of the world and you soon
your tee, which is just kind of lazy mouth
0 comments:
Post a Comment