'm still alive! But again, even for only two hours.
The last days I have hardly done anything else than sitting at my desk and worked on the birthday gift for my father - his personal birthday website (I wanted to write you a map, because I was afraid they would come to NEM wrong day).
I have so diligently painted, drawn and me again in the HTML and eingefuchst especially DHTML world. And as result on my table quite a few illustrations, my face was working fiercely to an assemblage and collage of pimples, redness, and sandpaper skin! Ahhhh! I have really neglected in recent days, a little. Luckily, the Bad weather also, and left me not so sad about my decision to leave the house only to buy food.
But today is the birthday (again all the best, I press up, Dad!), The website is finished and I had a shower for hours and made me late again ready. First, another great luck today a festival in Stockholm is some (unknown bands!). And then I have to start immediately (outside it is also sunny and very warm! Yippie!).
I'm human again! Hehe ... and apparently I've watched too many J-dramas in recent days - as a distraction to the work ... bad, bad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment